Psilocybe cubensis is a species of psychedelic mushroom whose principal active compounds are psilocybin and psilocin. Therefore, it belongs to the Hymenogastraceae family of fungi. It is the most well-known psilocybin mushroom due to its wide distribution and ease of cultivation.
While some mushroom strains can’t thrive in homegrown settings without painstaking measures to accurately recreate their natural conditions. on the other hand, Vietnamese cubensis can grow well even in suboptimal conditions that are so common with amateur growing setups. They are also robust against changing conditions, while more sensitive strains might be damaged by a slight fluctuation in the environment.
Vietnamese Cubensis trips can often be revelatory, or at least insightful. As suggested by their name, these mushrooms impart powerful lessons that remain even after the experience. like most other psilocybin mushrooms, the dosage would start at around two grams dried.
- 0.2-0.5G (Very Low Dose) Subtle Increase of Energy and Creativity. No Loss of Control or Visuals
- 0.5-1G (Low Dosage) Featherlight feeling, Floating on Clouds
- 1G-2G Psychedelic Experience, lots of laughter, lots of conversations, a body high, and good vibes
- 2G-3G Classic Psychedelic Trip. Your perception changes, you’ll feel, and think differently. The trip may be a whirlwind
- 3G-4G Extreme Trip. The Intense high and trip, you may connect with the universe
7G, 14G, 28G
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.